CASBO-DWK-SSC’s Janus/SB 866 Webinar II (audio) and DWK’s answers to Frequently Asked Questions (just expanded post release of Janus and SB 866) are now available!
Representatives from Dannis Woliver Kelley (DWK), California Association of School Business Officials (CASBO), School Services of California (SSC), and a special guest from the Public Employment Relations Board (PERB) recorded a special follow-up webinar on Janus v. AFSCME and SB 866 Compliance.
To access the audio of the Janus/SB 866 Part II Webinar and DWK’s New and Expanded Responses to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s), as well as other DWK Janus/SB 866 Resources, please select from the following links:
- July 9, 2018: Janus v. AFSCME and SB 866 Compliance – DWK’s New and Expanded Responses to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
- July 3, 2018: Janus/SB 866 Webinar – Part II
- June 28, 2018: New California Laws Effective Immediately on the Processing of Union Dues, Mass Communications Regarding Union Membership, and New Employee Orientations
- June 27, 2018: U.S. Supreme Court Rules Agency Fees Unconstitutional in Janus vs. AFSCME
- June 18, 2018: Webinar: Janus v. AFSCME, Prepare Now for District Compliance
- May 11, 2018: Preparing Now for the U.S. Supreme Court’s Anticipated Decision in Janus v. AFSCME — DWK Responds to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
If you have questions about SB 866 or Janus-related compliance issues, please do not hesitate to contact a member of DWK’s Labor, Employment and Personnel Group.