Education Law Attorney
Mid-sized education law firm with statewide practice representing school and community college districts seeks an associate for its Long Beach office. Qualified candidates will have a minimum of five years of experience, including the below qualifications:
- Litigation experience, including handling discovery and preparing pleadings; experience in mediations, arbitrations, and/or trials
- Education law experience
- Excellent research, writing, analytical, and communication skills
- Flexibility, initiative, and willingness to work on a broad variety of legal matters arising in representing public entities
- Public entity representation experience preferred
- Administrative process (e.g., hearings) experience preferred
- Prior experience with Students and Special Education law a plus
- Admission to the CA State Bar
Due to COVID-19, this position is temporarily remote.
Please send resume and writing sample (e.g., a brief, memorandum, or letter writing sample is preferred) to: Dannis Woliver Kelley, 115 Pine Avenue, Suite 500, Long Beach, CA 90802 or AttorneyRecruiting@nullDWKesq.com.