Join Dannis Woliver Kelley in a dynamic discussion of how to handle the new federal initiatives on education and their fallout.
In this seminar, we plan to cover:
- Rights of immigrant students;
- Handling requests for information and access by law enforcement;
- Student protests;
- Hate crimes and bullying;
- Request for “sanctuary” status
WHO SHOULD PARTICIPATE?
- Student Services Administrators
- Assistant/Associate Superintendents
- Site Administrators
- Public Information Officers
To register, go to DWKesq.com/events or contact Lina Yee at lyee@nullDWKesq.com / 415.543.4111