Cameron C. Ward - Of Counsel
Cameron C. Ward is Of Counsel in the San Francisco office and is a member of the Business, Property and Construction and Litigation Practice Groups. His more than 20 years of experience includes representation of public entities in construction contracting and litigation regarding large-scale, multi-million dollar projects throughout California. He has litigated construction disputes both for and against owners, design professionals, developers and contractors. His experience also includes environmental law and CEQA matters. In addition to his practice, he serves on the Board of Directors as past chair of the ALS Association, Golden West Chapter.
- University of Alberta, Canada (B.A.)
- University of Alberta, Canada (LL.B.)
- Business, Property and Finance
- Community Colleges/Higher Education
- Independent Schools and Nonprofit Corporations
- State Bar of California